Brands Hatch is currently offering an Early Bird promotion for June’s American SpeedFest X where customers who bought tickets by 31 January will receive perks such as discounted ticket prices, free seat upgrades and free pass for VIP grid walk.
Brands Hatch is returning to the NASCAR Whelen Euro Series calendar in 2023 for the American SpeedFest X, which is scheduled to be held on 17-18 June.
Fans who are interested to spectate EuroNASCAR’s annual United Kingdom round can now purchase tickets from Brands Hatch’s official website and the track is currently offering an Early Bird promotion that will last until 31 January 2023.
The Early Bird promotion offers the following perks:
- Discounted price for all admission tickets:
- Saturday Admission ticket prices are discounted from £25 to £22 for adults, while tickets for teenagers are discounted from £15 to £13.
- Sunday Admission tickets are discounted from £30 to £27 for adults and from 18 to £16 for teenagers.
- Weekend Admission tickets are discounted from £45 to £40 for adults and from £27 to £24 for teenagers.
- A free seat upgrade in Paddock Hill Grandstand for Saturday Admission ticket buyers.
- A free seat upgrade worth up to £25 in either the Pit Straight, Hailwoods, or Paddock Hill Grandstand for Sunday Admission ticket buyers.
- A free seat upgrade worth up to £40 for Weekend admission ticket buyers. Saturday’s free seat upgrade is restricted to Paddock Hill grandstand, while all grandstands are available for Sunday.
- Free passes for VIP grid walk on Saturday or Sunday, which was limited to the first 1,500 buyers.
American SpeedFest has proven itself to be EuroNASCAR’s most popular round as 2022’s edition saw a record attendance figure of 46,900, the most in EuroNASCAR’s history.
American SpeedFest features not just the best in the European stock car racing scene, but also various supporting championships such as the Pickup Truck Racing Championship and off-track attractions that will keep fans entertained during the event.
Alon Day and Alexander Graff currently act as the defending race winners in the top EuroNASCAR PRO division, while Alberto Naska and Liam Hezemans shared the honor of becoming EuroNASCAR 2’s defending race winners at Brands Hatch.
Tickets for American SpeedFest X can be purchased in the link provided here.
Disclaimer: Credits for all photos are listed underneath each image.